It was built at the end of the XIII century in a style of passage between Romanesque and Gothic. It was first dedicated to S.Saturn. The building was largely reworked in the first half of the XVII century and then, once and for all, dedicated to the Virgin Mary. In that occasion, a tympanum with broken wings and a steeple were added. The presbyteral zone is broad with an octagonal dome with the date 1708 on it.