S.Antioco is easily reachable via S.S.126, through the bridge that links the island to the main land and from which it can be admired an old bridge build by the Romans and used until a quarter of a century ago. Sulci, the old S.Antioco, was built by the Phoenicians on a preexhistent Nuraghic village in the VIII century BC. The archeological reserches have found a Punic ship and many other findings kept at the Archeological Museum in Cagliari. Worth seeing is the church of S.Antioco martyr, built in 1100. The visit to the catacomb underneath the church cannot be missed.